- We seek to provide and create an inclusive and cooperative space for everyone to play and enjoy softball.
- Personal statistics and the scores of games are tracked and recorded, but more important than the outcome of games is that everyone feels welcomed and included while playing.
- Baseball chatter is positive, inclusive, affirming, supportive, and encouraging, and need not be limited only to players on your team.
- We aim to create a space for people to share and enhance their softball knowledge and skills. Such collaboration is a league-wide activity that transcends individual team rosters or coordinating committee responsibilities.
- The league focuses on pushing forward both recreational and political objectives!
- Rules and Guiding Principles are to be revisited and altered to suit the needs of those in our league on a regular basis.