We currently have a roster of 20 substitute players that will help fill in for teams that are missing players throughout the season. Our goal is to make sure that all subs that have signed up get a chance to play at least one game throughout the season.
Our Subs Coordinator will message players currently on our list when we find out how many additional players we need each week.
If you are able to make it, our Subs Coordinator will connect you to one of our team captains.
Here are some general tips to help ensure everything goes smoothly and that you have a great time:
- Once you are connected with the team captain, feel free to let them know what position(s) you are interested in playing or interested in learning.
- We unfortunately don’t have spare jerseys, so feel free to ask your captain what the team colours are (but of course, jerseys and/or wearing the team colour is not necessary)
- Try to arrive at least 15 minutes before game time so you have a chance to check in with the team captain, meet your teammates, ask any questions, and warm up!
- All games are played on Sunday evenings between 8PM and 11PM at Trinity-Bellwoods Park, on the northern baseball field (near Dundas Street).
- Please make sure to arrive on time as games start right at 8PM and 9:30PM.
- If you have your own glove feel free to bring it. If you don’t, no problem! We almost always have spares.
- All subs are always welcome to join training days that are organized throughout the season or special events.
- If you can no longer fill in as a sub during the year, please let us know so that we can open up the spot for another player.